As we head into our 40s and 50s, things begin to change – really change. By the time we reach our 60s, we question why everything seems to have gone south. The reason why your body feels and looks different is that it is different. Our bodies stop producing the human growth hormones they produced when we were younger. Thankfully, sermorelin can replenish insufficient HGH levels. Revive Medical Center uses this treatment to help their patients rebuild and repair damaged and weakened cells.
Benefits of Sermorelin
Although it takes a few months of treatments to really experience sermorelin’s benefits, many of our patients feel that the benefits are worth the wait. The results of sermorelin therapy include
- A stronger immune system to help you stay healthy even if people are sick around you
- Better bone health to reduce the dangers of osteoporosis and other age-related bone concerns
- Deeper sleep to help you feel refreshed instead of tired when you wake up in the morning
- Increased libido to help you and your partner reclaim the intimacy you had when you were younger
- Increased energy, stamina, and strength for better workouts, more productive workdays, and more enjoyable weekends
- Lean muscle mass growth coupled with fat reduction to prevent age-related weight problems
- Thicker/stronger nails and tighter/firmer skin to help you look (and feel) more youthful
This might sound too good to be true, but it makes perfect sense when you think about how sermorelin works. Sermorelin encourages your pituitary gland to produce HGH, the hormone is produced when you were younger. It helps your body restore the hormone levels lost during the aging process.
Side Effect of Sermorelin
This anti-aging treatment comes with minimal side effects, which also makes it appealing to patients. Sermorelin is administered through an injection, and some patients report discomfort at the injection site. There might be some minor pain, redness, and/or swelling. On rare occasions, a handful of patients have also reported itching and difficulty swallowing, suggesting an allergy to the treatment.
Other rare side effects include dizziness, flushed skin, headaches, insomnia, and restlessness. These side effects are uncommon, and we’d be happy to discuss any concerns you might have about the sermorelin treatment before you begin the program. In most cases, sermorelin is a more effective anti-aging treatment with fewer side effects than other HGH replacement therapies.
If you are interested in learning more about sermorelin anti-aging treatments, call Revive Medical Center in Lawrenceville, GA, today.