If you’re looking to improve the look of your skin, Revive Medical Center provides a range of facials and other skincare services. Learn more about the various facials we provide to help you determine which one will work for your skin’s unique needs. Each service involves various procedures that will give your skin a fresh, new look all at an affordable price. Some of the facials we offer include:
- Dermaplaning: This process is very low risk, and it uses physical exfoliation via a sterile surgical scalpel to gently “shave” the surface of the skin. With dermaplaning, the top layer of dead skin is removed along with fine vellus hair, also known as “peach fuzz.”
- Custom Blend Facial: Our professional aesthetician will use products based on your unique skin type and desired results. These products will cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish your skin, and they’ll treat almost any other skin concerns you have. The custom blend facial may also include services like facial massage, extractions, and mask treatments.
- Chemical Peels and Exfoliation: Revive Medical Center offers a variety of chemical peels to enhance the look and feel of your skin. These peels are performed by applying a layer of chemicals directly to the skin to treat a variety of skin concerns including acne, age spots, discoloration like a blotchy complexion or uneven skin tone, and a dull complexion. The peels are also excellent at helping to reduce the appearance of freckles and fine lines, particularly around the mouth and under the eyes. Other conditions that can benefit from our chemical and exfoliation peels include sun damage, melasma, and rough-feeling skin.
- Extractions: If you choose extractions as part of your facial, you’ll get clearer skin and a reduction in clogged pores. This process involves cleaning the clogged or compacted pore by either manual or mechanical means.
For our patients who choose chemical peels, the light peel has no downtime. You may experience slight dryness and flaking for approximately three to five days after the peel. For medium peels, you’ll have flaking and peeling anywhere from three to seven days after the peel has been applied.
Please see our current price list for each service below:
- Dermaplaning – $75 (45 minutes)
- Custom Blend Facial – $85 (50 minutes)
- Peel & Custom Facial – $135 (60 minutes)
- Chemical Peels (light) – $100 (30 minutes)
- Jessner Peel (medium) – $150 (30 minutes)
- Add Dermaplane to any Peel or Facial – $25 (15 minutes)
To schedule an appointment for your facial, contact Revive Medical Center in Lawrenceville, GA at 770-214-4281 today!